Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that has no taste or smell and can seep into your home through cracks or openings in foundations, even in newer homes. When it accumulates, radon is hazardous to human health and exposure to high concentrations over prolonged periods can cause lung cancer.

Our testing of your home or managed real property for radon is straightforward and does not interfere with your daily routine. Since radon levels fluctuate annually, seasonally, and even hourly, we will discuss the best testing options for you.

CM3 has two certified radon testing personnel on staff.